we are generizon.
generizon is local; we implement biogas projects from initiation and identification all the way to construction and operation. Market knowledge and progressive ideas enable us to lead you through the project; if you can think it, we can do it.
An organic waste2energy project requires an interdisciplinary approach, a step-by-step process, from the initial idea and data collection to a prefeasibility study and a comprehensive project study, followed by engineering, implementation and operation.
generizon and its partners:
- Identify potential biogas projects; understand clients’ needs, opportunities, and limitations.
- Determine your project’s profitability and technical feasibility.
- Design the technical solution that best suits clients’ requirements, based on detailed planning study.
- Propose financing options, involving financial institutions, funds, and grants.
- Provide our client with turn-key equipment and its installation, commissioning and monitoring, training of workers, and maintenance.