It’s the year 2021, the first part of the 6th report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), said clearer than ever that climate change is no longer a hypothetical threat; it’s a reality.
At generizon we are trying, daily, to make a real impact and you can be part of this ongoing effort, it is a fight, an uphill struggle.
- we study environmental waste-to-energy and other projects, their feasibility and bank-ability, we lobby authorities,
- we partner with national institutions, universities, ministries, government agencies, banks and international organizations,
- and we try to get things done and implement proven environmental technology, we offer, sell and install the equipment, build turn-key.
This is not work, it is life, it is a journey, it is an attitude, the planet won’t wait.
If you want to be part of this.
send us ur cv.
We are looking for university graduates. We also support your PFE.
ideally you are an engineer.
- a degree in mechanical engineering or similar would be just fine,
- waste and water management is good,
- but really anything might work… even finance and accounting.
what we expect.
- an understanding of business and opportunities,
- an understanding of energy,
- a love to working with numbers, scrutinize, crunch numbers, excel and all,
- to have a good grasp of basic chemistry, biology, physics, heat and pressure equations, etc., anything that reminds of an engineering background,
- good knowledge of English language, excellent skills writing in French, any other language is a plus,
- that you are a reliable team member, that you teach others, that you care,
- a drivers license.
it is a plus if.
- you comprehend how an engine works or similar, even better if you can repair an engine.
- you are a mechanic. you are an electrician.
what we offer.
- we are a challenging multi-cultural dynamic team,
- we travel and you will,
- we teach you, we care for you.
At generizon we are committed to the principles of gender equality and non-discrimination.
generizon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, origin, religion, etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.