At generizon we are committed to the principles of gender equality and non-discrimination.
generizon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, origin, religion, etc.
send us ur cv.
We are looking for university graduates. We also support your PFE.
ideally you are an engineer.
- a degree in mechanical engineering or similar would be just fine,
- waste and water management is good,
- but really anything might work… even finance and accounting.
what we expect.
- an understanding of business and opportunities,
- an understanding of energy,
- a love to working with numbers, scrutinize, crunch numbers, excel and all,
- to have a good grasp of basic chemistry, biology, physics, heat and pressure equations, etc., anything that reminds of an engineering background,
- good knowledge of English language, excellent skills writing in French, any other language is a plus,
- that you are a reliable team member, that you teach others, that you care,
- a drivers license.
it is a plus if.
- you comprehend how an engine works or similar, even better if you can repair an engine.
- you are a mechanic. you are an electrician.
what we offer.
- we are a challenging multi-cultural dynamic team,
- we travel and you will,
- we teach you, we care for you.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.