It’s the year March 2023, and the IPCC, the world’s most authoritative scientific body on climate change, has released the synthesis of its sixth assessment report, which sums up the state of climate science,
- it’s a reality.
- we have no time to lose.
- the world is nowhere near achieving its climate goals.
- emissions need to be slashed this decade and reach net zero emissions by mid-century.
At generizon we are trying, daily, to make a real impact and you can be part of this ongoing effort, it is a fight, an uphill struggle.
- we study environmental waste-to-energy and other projects, their feasibility and bankability, we lobby authorities,
- we partner with national institutions, universities, ministries, government agencies, banks, and international organizations,
- and we try to get things done and implement proven environmental technology, we offer, sell, and install the equipment, we build turn-key.
This is not work, it is life, it is a journey, it is an attitude, our planet won’t wait.
If you want to be part of this.
send us ur cv.
We are looking for university graduates. We also support your PFE.
ideally, you are an engineer.
- a degree in mechanical engineering or similar would be just fine,
- waste and water management is good,
- but really anything might work… even finance and accounting.
what we expect.
- an understanding of business and opportunities,
- an understanding of energy,
- you love to work with numbers, scrutinize, crunch numbers, excel and all,
- to have a good grasp of basic chemistry, biology, physics, heat and pressure equations, etc., anything that reminds of an engineering background,
- good knowledge of English language, excellent skills writing in French, any other language is a plus,
- that you are a reliable team member, that you teach others, that you care,
- a drivers license.
it is a plus if.
- you comprehend how an engine works or similar, even better if you can repair an engine.
- you are a mechanic. you are an electrician.
what we offer.
- we are a challenging multicultural dynamic team,
- we travel and you will,
- we teach you, and care for you.
At generizon we are committed to the principles of gender equality and non-discrimination.
generizon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, origin, religion, etc.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.