this is generizon. waste2energy. | clean. sustainable. feasible.
generizon, in Rabat and was co-founded by Manfred Schweda and Stefanie Sohm. The company develops industrial scale sustainable energy projects; particularly biogas through anaerobic digestion and waste2energy solutions.
generizon is official partner of WELTEC Biopower, Vechta, Germany for turn-key biogas plants and 2G, Heek, Germany for combined heat and power solutions.
generizon operates in Morocco, North and West Africa.
generizon’s projects are especially suited to Africa’s agriculture and the agro-industry, but also to municipal sustainable waste and waste water projects.
generizon has developed a plug and play how-to-introduce-anaerobic-digestion solution for treating municipal solid waste and its associated problems, like leachate, odors, and green house gas emissions.
generizon enables its clients and partners to turn organic waste into green energy and fertilizer.
generizon engages along the entire project: we identify and develop solutions, analyze profitability and feasibility, we build, install, commission, manage operation and maintenance of the installation.
With international financial institutions generizon may provide equity and debt financing.
At generizon, we build on our client’s opportunities. Our projects always combine waste management issues and renewable energy production, provide a solution to a problem, plus create a benefit: we treat waste, save energy and, and at the same time, contribute to a clean environment by saving CO2 emissions twice.
we are generizon.
- energy plants for organic waste.
- first turn-key biogas plant solutions provider.
- first in stainless steal digesters.
- 300+ installations. in 25 countries. on 5 continents.
- individual. flexible. 24/7.
- combined heat and power.
- 50-2000kW power range. biogas and natural gas.
- solutions provider, electricity, heat, steam and more.
- 5000 installations around the globe.
- transparent. stock exchange listed.
quality and service.
- biological desulfurization of biogas.
- trickling bed reactor for up to 50,000 ppm H2S.
- environmentally safe and cost efficient.
- invented and developed over almost 40 years.
- 900 references on five continents.
- biogas flares and blowers. from Austria.
- for the thermal disposal of combustible surplus gases.
- biogas. sewage and landfill gas plants. special gasses.
- low-, medium and high-temperature flares.
- gas compressors 50-2500Nm3/h.