potable water storage for desalination plants.
Steel-enamelling is a thermal process in the enameling furnace at above 800°C. A glass layer forms on the outside that will bond strongly with the steel in a chemically-physical fusing process. The result is a tank that benefits from the outstanding characteristics of both materials.
- glass protects from corrosion.
- steel gives strength and flexibility.
- impact and abrasion resistant.
- hygenic surface.
- no bacteria on the surface.
- temperature resistant.
- design life of over 35 years.
- maintenance free.
water. too precious. enameled steel tanks.
wastewater treatment basins. enameled steel tanks.
- GLS tanks in enameled steel for sewage treatment plants (wwtp).
- concrete corrodes, requiring regular maintenance costs.
- the enameled steel basins of GLS Tanks have a high resistance to corrosion, to temperature variations, without the need for maintenance.
- GLS tanks can also be enlarged.
- any size.
- no maintenance.
GLS Tanks in a nutshell.
- state-of-the-art manufacturing methods.
- international norms and standards.
- outstanding quality guaranteed.
- 95% is exported.
- 35 years of history.
- GLS tanks on the web.